The present is a legal notice that also regulates the conditions of use that must be regarded and complied with by the users of this website. We kindly ask you to read it carefully since the fact of accessing it implies that you have read and accept the conditions that follow without any reservation.
1. Information in accordance with the LSSIFor the purposes of art. 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, “Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio electrónico”, we inform the users of the website that the owner of the website is the company GALGO MEDICAL, S.L. with registered office at Carrer de París, 179 2º 2ª, 08036, Barcelona,with NIF no. B-66.090.127 and whose registration data are as follows: Registered in the “Registro Mercantil de Barcelona”,Volume 43.897, Folio 45, Sheet B-441.279, Inscription 1. Phone number: 93 328 39 64. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Intellectual Property RightsGALGO is the owner or licensee, where appropriate, of the intellectual and industrial property rights of all the contents of this website, including description of products, services, text, images, photographs, trademarks, logos, buttons, software files, color combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents, which are protected by Spanish and international laws on Intellectual and Industrial Property. In no case does the access to this website imply any type of waiver, transfer or total or partial cession of the rights granted by the Spanish and international legislation on Intellectual and Industrial Property. It is forbidden to realize the reproduction, copying, use, distribution, reuse, exploitation, creation of second copies, sending by mail, transmission, modification, assignment or any other act that is done with the whole or part of the information contained in this web portal that has not been formally and explicitly authorized by GALGO. The user undertakes to use the contents in a diligent, correct and lawful manner and, in particular, to refrain from deleting, evading or manipulating the copyright notice and other identifying data of the rights of GALGO or its owners incorporated into the content, as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be included in the contents. Also, the user will refrain from using the contents and, in particular, the information of any kind obtained through the website to send advertising, communications for commercial purposes, unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality of people regardless of their purpose, as well as to market or disclose in any way said information. The website corresponds to a domain registered by GALGO and can not be used, unless expressly authorized in advance, in connection with other services that are not from GALGO in any way that could cause confusion among its customers or discredit of GALGO. In this sense, those people who wish to establish a hyperlink between their website and this website must obtain the express written authorization of GALGO, without implying a relationship between GALGO and the owner of the page in the that the link is established, nor the approval or acceptance by GALGO of its contents or services. It is strictly forbidden to carry out, without the prior consent of GALGO, any manipulation or alteration of this website. Consequently, GALGO will not assume any responsibility derived, or that could derive, from said alteration or manipulation by third parties.
4. Limitation of liabilityGALGO rejects all responsibility for any decision taken by the user as a result of the information contained in this website. Likewise, GALGO rejects all responsibility for any information not elaborated or not published in a manner authorized by it under its name, as well as the liability arising from the misuse of the contents, and reserves the right to update, delete, limit or temporarily or permanently prevent access to it. Despite taking all the necessary precautions to provide accurate and current information on our website, GALGO can not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of all the information provided, nor the absence of errors or omissions. The user must be aware that the information to which they have access is provided under the conditions detailed in this Legal Notice, without any guarantee that they are accurate and up-to-date. Likewise, GALGO can not guarantee the continuity of the operation of the website, nor that it is at all times operational and available. Likewise, GALGO is not liable for direct or indirect damages, including damage to computer systems and the infiltration of viruses existing in the network, derived from Internet browsing necessary for the use of this website.
5. Obligation of responsibilityThe user will be liable for any damages that GALGO may suffer as a result of the breach of any of the obligations determined in this Legal Notice. Regarding browsing, the user undertakes to diligently and faithfully observe the recommendations that GALGO establishes at the time relating to the use of the website and that will be published in it.
7. Duration and ModificationGALGO will have the right to unilaterally, totally or partially, modify the terms and conditions stipulated here. The temporary validity of this Legal Notice coincides, therefore, with the time of its presentation, until it is totally or partially modified by GALGO. GALGO may terminate, suspend or interrupt unilaterally the operation of this website, without the possibility of requesting any compensation from the user.
8. Legislation and JurisdictionThis Legal Notice is governed by Spanish legislation. Users and GALGO, expressly waiving their jurisdiction, submit all interpretations or conflicts that may arise derived from this Legal Notice to the courts of the city of Barcelona (Spain).
In accordance with the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereafter, “GDPR”), and the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, “LOPDyDD”) we inform you below of our data protection policy.
In the event that Galgo processes your personal data for a purpose other than that listed in the table above, Galgo will inform you prior to the processing about the purpose of the same and will provide you with any other additional relevant information in accordance with the applicable legislation, as well as requesting, where appropriate, your consent, if this is necessary to justify legitimate processing.
We also inform you that, apart from the aforementioned retention periods, we will retain your data during the mandatory limitation periods in order to comply with our legal obligations and for the management of our rights (to file or defend, where appropriate, a claim), also applying the provisions of the corporate regulations on archiving and documentation retention periods.
- Data Controller details
|Company name:||GALGO MEDICAL, SL (“Galgo”)|
|Postal address:||c/ Paris 179, 2º2ª 08036 Barcelona|
|Phone:||(+34) 93 328 39 64|
|Contact details of the Data Protection Officer (DPO):||email@example.com|
- Purpose, legitimacy of processing and period of data retention
|PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING||LEGAL BASE||CONSERVATION PERIOD|
|Response to a contact request from a user..||Legitimate interest in responding to contact requests received through the web.||Until the issue that prompted you to fill in the form has been resolved.|
|Manage the access to the information of use section and the provision of documentation, including the user manual, to customers and users.||Clients: The execution of the contract formalised with Galgo. Users: Unambiguous consent of the data subject.||Clients: The personal data provided will be kept for as long as there is a contractual relationship with Galgo. Users: When you expressly inform us that you no longer wish to have access to the user portal.|
|Management, where appropriate, of your rights as a data subject.||Compliance with a legal obligation applicable to Galgo.||For the time necessary to resolve requests and/or complaints.|
- Recipients of the personal data: assignees and data processors
- Data subject rights
- To obtain confirmation as to whether or not Galgo is processing personal data concerning you.
- To request access, rectification of inaccurate or incomplete data and, where appropriate, deletion of your data when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain circumstances, you may:
- request the restriction of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- on grounds relating to your particular situation, object to the processing of your data, in which case we will no longer process them, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defence of any claims.
- To receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form and to transmit it to another data controller without being prevented from doing so by us. In this regard, you may request that we transmit your personal data directly, if technically feasible, to the data controller indicated in your communication.
- To withdraw your consent, if you have given your consent for a specific purpose. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.